Who Am I ?
Im a girl who cant concentrate in skewl nowdays .
& also have to fake loads of smiles evrytyme .
Yes, lots and lots of smiles . I just cant look sad,
it makes things worst . Urgggghh.
Friendship seems like it doesnt last long to me,
as family problems last longer . Longer than ever .
I looked like I am very very very strong girl,
But th truth is, im trying to be strong.
& the fact is, I cant be strong. Im just weak.
A weak little girl who only thinks tht happyness is the cure .
I hate to go home & answer your calls.
You keep telling me ur coming back tomorrow.
I kept waiting, but it seems like u left me rotting .
The word home , It reminds me of loads of things .
Things tht i dont wanna be reminded of.
Things tht cant be forgotten.
Things tht cant be fixed &
those things will remain forever .
& due to those conditions,
My brain doesnt seem to work anymore .
I also cant sleep well, & I cant have happy dreams anymore.
Its always nightmares . Not normal nightmares .
& I cant do anything to help . Urgh .
Thats why im soooo weak . I feel like i dont know who i am anymore .
Im also broken & cnt be fixed . They tried to fixed me,
but the pain keeps going on and on and on .
When will it stop? I had enough of waiting .
I rather die than having more pain each day .
Theres no medicine tht can cure this pain of mine .
Actually theres only one medicine,
It is for you to come back right now & help me clean up this mess.
And i mean it you have to come back now, now, now .
Theres no such things as rainbows and butterflies in my life anymore .
Its always thunder & nightmares . If this is a challenge in my life,
I cant take it anymore ! So please, come back to me.
& dun ever leave me again .
Byebye blogger, be back whenever she's back .
Labels: Who will i be its up to me .

at first sight.