Happy National Day to SINGAPORE !
hooraay, its the 44th national day i tink ?
Lata everyone mesti watch teevee see the parade oke ?
Then 8:22pm pegy kat window take pledge tau.
Then if want to go out, kene pakai baju merah or white.
Semangat national day kan ? (:
And thanks to National day, tomorrow no skewl !
woohoo (:
& btw, Alex is L-A-M-E .
Very, very, very LAAAAAME !
U big fat liar arh you.
LIAR LIAR PANTS ON FIRE ARH YOUUU !
Im not stupid to believe you.
ahaha. (:
I wonder, isn't life sad if all you do is just live says:
the 5 days not important
u didn't come ooon friday
anyway i don't care u not my classmate anymore
ur malay friends say they hate u and they dun wan to see u again
u should get another school
наиїѕәтая says:
really ah ?
I wonder, isn't life sad if all you do is just live says:
ya
наиїѕәтая says:
fadilah and adriana say that ?
I wonder, isn't life sad if all you do is just live says:
ya and syahira and everyone in class
u should jus change school
like real, like real.
Labels: I ain't stupid .

at first sight.