okaaaaay, somehow today im haaaaappy .
Tdy kluar wit my bros to kill time & sadness ? ahahas .
Actually planned to go Bugis or Peninsula .
But lastlast pegy Tamp mall cuz its nearer. zzzz. -.-
& I bought some stuff frm kedai cotton on .
Actually nak beli specs uh which cost, $12.95 ? i think.
Then want to buy tees also. But, my bro said dun waste tyme & monaaay.
-.-
After tht go bck Simei to find a card for someone luhs.
All so ex ;/
1 card is like $5++ . got some $15. baahs.
We go up & down a few tymes to find a cheaper card.
and taa-daa, we found one .
But still, its nt tht cheap lehs . hoho.
After tht we were exhausted, so plan nk beli bubble tea.
Lastlast minum Miranda orange which cost 60cents.
K lah, save monaay also. hehs.
Tmrw evryone 8:22pm tke pledge yahs ?
Don't forget. LOL.
To fazli; CAN YOU STOP PLAYING POKER ? I DONT EVEN GET TO USE THE COMP PUAS PUAS TAWU TAAAAAAK ?! AND PADAN MUKERH DUIT SEMUE DAH HILAAAAAAANG ! AND STOP PLAYING SOME FIGHTING GAME IN MY PSP! GO STUDY, STUDY, STUDY! (:
So anw, yesterday my papa came home, alone.
Tht's sad isnt it ?
I should move on in life somehow .
Labels: you said move on where do I go ?

at first sight.