
kay so just balek frm doc.
He said its a diff kind of cramp?
Got 1 day mc and 2 diff kind of pills.
I heard if i hve mc or nt, i will still get 0 for oral ?
Anw, afta gg doc went to eat sushi. hurhur. Sedaaaaap. (:
Then took MRT hme and saw XH, Kah Yi and Gina i tink ?
Kay, I must be bored tht why im posting fer the scnd tyme todaay.
Anw, im 100% sure i failed my maths CT.
I heard Mdm Rukaiyah wont be my form tcher anymore & my clss will be mking farewell partaay this friday ? oh cool [:
My hp dah rosaaak, cry, cry, cry.
Nvm its the old hp, nt the new one.
Lata gg to watch ice age three on9 . (:
& i nid to buy shampoo, my shampoo dh habes.

at first sight.