
That's my momma.
She has been gone for quite some tyme.
Won't tell u the reason why .
Got a call frm papa yesterday,
Saying she might come back tomorrow .
Wish u luck, cme home soon.
& Im crying while typing this out
cause im thinking of u .
Im sorry tht i disrespected u at times,
and im sorry i didnt listen to u.
But when i see you again,
i will cherish u and hug u tight .
I really, really hope u will come back tmrw .
& you know, i cant live without you .
You are my strength, my everything .
You took care of me when I was young,
and someday, i will repay you.
I love you, i really do.
since you left me,
there's a hole in my heart which cant be fixed .
I will pray hard for you and with god's help,
I hope you will come home soon .
I really appreciate evrything u gave me,
espacially your love .
Momma, i love you .
Labels: i need a tissue .

at first sight.