<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1221949645496541633?origin\x3dhttp://wait-tillmidnight.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
skewl oh skewl .
Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Skewl mcm biase tdy.
First lesson was IT.
learnt t make webby .
Then eng, i didnt felt sleepy like i always did.
Maeb i had enuf sleep ?
Then I cnt rmbr whts aft english .
I tink history ?
so yeah, hist mcm biase, nth exciting happen .
Only thing is rajpal made a lot of noise. -.-
& tmrw got hist test. I MUST study !
Recess mkn mee soto . & i put too much chilli sauce .
Then after recess was Mtech .
played the comp, piano & WHITE BOARD .
Aft tht CME maen game.
I can't rmbr th name of th game .
then MT, oke oke .
listening compre for malay postponed t tmrw cuz gt absentees .
And laast period was maths & finally i understand the topic ! (:
Thnkiew avinash & rajpal for tching me . (:
After skewl got prefect meetin fer a while only .
Finish about 3pm.
& i nid t collect $1 frm each students frm 2E1 by tmrw fer tchers day .
& sme of 2E1 students nid t stay bck tmrw fer tchers day video.
tmrw is th last day .

Lata maeb mawu kluar wit bros . (:

Labels:



Profile
that girl

♥ iloveyou :D


Eza/fwz/hani ; fr shawt .

Imma believer.
I believe in at first sight.
I blog to express, not to impress.

Farizah-95@hotmail.com , find me there.
I blog @ Tumblr & Hi5 too.
married to KSB; ♥

2NE5 FEB OKAY.
remember the date forever.
Don't forget to get me the gifts too aye?



I play the computer like there's no tomorrow.

Tagboard
endless chit-chats


Links
treasures

retards viewing

Adriana Alyssa Anna Annabel Atikahsachiko Audrey Cheryl Clarice Dee Diana{NOI} Dila Ella Erra Fadilah Farah Farhana Fariz Fatin Fazianti Genevieve Hafjz Haikal Iraaa Jia Yi Jia Ying Justin Liyana Lyna Mabel Mei Xuan Miraidora Miskiah Muhaimin Nadia Nadirah Nazri Nurul Syafiqah Poh Ching Ruby Salhan Soleha Suzs Syafiqah Syafiqah M. Syahira Syifaa Wen Fang Xin Hui Yao Zhong Yu Ting 6c'07 2E1'09

Archives
flashbacks

By post:
  • Happy birthday to you ya . (:
  • National Day y'all (:
  • Shopping tyme (:
  • i loved to watch the fireworks wit u.
  • come home soon .
  • It hurts, boohuuhuu .
  • Fun, Fun, FUNNN! (:
  • It was hard ! ):
  • study, study, study .
  • Happy monthsary (:

  • By month:
  • July 2009
  • August 2009
  • September 2009
  • October 2009
  • November 2009
  • December 2009
  • January 2010
  • February 2010


  • Credits
    take a bow

    Designer
    Inspiration